Book Review

Wednesday, January 27, 2016
I don't know how to read a book like a normal person and I'm finally coming to terms with this fact :) I get totally absorbed in books and I don't know how to put them down. There's just no good stopping point! You can see how books might get in the way of real life... Over the years I've learned to pace myself and allow ample time between books. I just finished "the girl on the train" and it was a real page turner. It's got a lot of simalarities to "gone girl", so if you liked that you will like this. I finished it in 2 nights :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...