Spud: 20 weeks

Sunday, January 31, 2016
The 20 week, detailed anatomy ultrasound showed that Baby Girl is developing normally. Such a blessing to hear that things are progressing well so far!

Story: The ultrasound tech said that Spud wasn't in optimal position for imaging, so she was pushing on my belly quite a bit (which of course made me laugh). The tech showed us on the ultrasound how little her pushing on my belly moved Spud's environment, but how much my laughing jiggled Spud's "house." The tech then said that if baby is used to Mom laughing a lot then that would explain why baby was totally unfazed by her pushing on my belly. At this point Ross chimed in that there's probably not much hope pushing on my belly because this baby has a mom that laughs quite a bit :)

Here are some of the ultrasound pictures and if you're like me, you'll need to refer to the yellow labels for help deciphering the picture.












And finally here's the latest gym belly picture at 20 weeks.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...