Spud: 22 weeks

Monday, February 15, 2016
I've been snapping my weekly belly pictures at the gym. Today I majorly lacked the motivation to work out. Maybe because it's a Monday or maybe because I've just started feeling like an overweight roly poly. Bending over is more of a struggle and I'm not sleeping well at night. Why do pregnant ladies get insomnia before having a baby? It means it's a long time before a good night sleep!

Spud is kicking away in my belly. I can now see the movement from the little fist/foot pushing on my tummy. Love this little mover already!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...