Tour of Philly

Tuesday, February 09, 2016
It was cold and windy day...

That sounds like the opening of a scary novel, but it's not I promise.

Brother took Mom and I on a proper tour of Philly this time around. We walked everywhere so I was grateful for a warm jacket that fit around my belly :)


Jeffrey booked us a ticket to the top of the observation deck at city hall.

See that building at the end of the street with William Penn standing on top? That's city hall.

We took a 5-person capacity, rickety old elevator up 545' or 44 stories to get some great 360 views of the city.


Family picture at the top

There was an ice skating rink right next to city hall. Maybe I can entice someone out there with me on our next trip :)


Great to see Brother's stomping grounds (and eat some really good food also)!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...