Martian

Wednesday, March 02, 2016
Who doesn't love a good book? I'm a big fan of reading the book before watching the movie version, if possible. That way your head does the character casting before you're told what each character should look like. Sometimes these are drastically different and sometimes they're the same.

Anyway, right now I'm reading the Martian. Essentially I go to Mars for 30 minutes a day when I'm on the elliptical. It's a pretty technical book-  I sure don't have an engineering know-how anywhere close the the ability of the main character. 

The main character, whom I can't help but picture Matt Damon. Stupid movie poster.

Anyway I'll let you know if it's a positive book review when I'm done!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...