Whooo's Turning 2?

Tuesday, March 08, 2016
We celebrated Claire's 2nd Birthday on Saturday! It was a (Daddy approved) owl themed party, complete with a pinata. We had beautiful weather so we spent most of the day outside.

The snack table.

We had owl shaped rice krispie treats and PB&J's. 

I love this picture. I call it "Taking it all in"

Claire played in the bounce house for a good half hour before her friends arrived.

Everyone is looking at me (and I love it!)


Singing Happy Birthday

People were singing to me and now they're clapping!

So happy!

To be continued...

:)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...