Spud: 34 weeks

Thursday, May 12, 2016
So I missed a picture of Baby Girl at 33 weeks... but I have a good reason I promise. The gym by my office, where I usually go to get my lunch time workout, closed down for 3 months while they renovate. Why is this relevant you ask? Because that is where I took my belly picture every time! I totally had a routine down.

Now I just feel like a creeper taking photos of myself in the mirror at work. Gotta do what you gotta do though right?

Admittedly you can't see much with the coverup deal, by design!



Flowy dress still makes it hard to see the bump. Exactly the idea!

There she is!

Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn! Baby girl must be power lifting my stomach because the heartburn has been unreal. 

Swollen feet!!! I'm sure there's a medical name for this but it is no fun. 

I also have difficulty bending down to get things, so I ask Ross or Claire or Roma to help me out. Roma is really only helpful when I drop food and I have to be ok if I never see the food item again if she helps. 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...