Spud: 37 weeks

Tuesday, May 31, 2016
I'm having so much trouble focusing. I attribute this to an extreme lack of sleep due to pregnancy insomnia, an active night time baby, swollen feet, a snoring puppy, and heartburn so bad that I'll catch it playing a starring role in my dream.

I am not nervous or worried per se, however I run scenarios over and over in my mind. Will baby be early like Claire or late? Will my water break like last time? Will it break somewhere embarrassing? Will Claire try to throw the new baby like she did to her baby doll tonight?



Roma is following me around and everytime I look at her she is staring me down. Something like this... 

She. Knows.

Can you believe that a little tiny baby who smiles while sleeping...

Turns into a little animated talker 2 short years later...


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...