Roasted chicken

Sunday, October 02, 2016
Everytime I order chicken at a restaurant I am reminded how good chicken can be. That being said, I've been wanting to find an awesome weekend roasted chicken recipe. (I say weekend because who had time to cook anything for 90 minutes on a weekday?).

I figured anything called a "Perfect Roast Chicken" recipe was a good place to start. Thanks for the recommendation Ina Garten. I added fingerling potatoes and more veggies than the recipe called for and I will definitely do that next time I make this. I mean if you're going to go to all the effort to babysit a chicken, you might as well... I really love roasted fennel. I'd like to try and find a recipe that calls for splitting chicken (rather than stuffing) and splaying it out over the veggies so there's more seasoned and browned surface area.

A good start I must say.




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...