"Bring your Family to Work" Day

Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Columbus Day means a lot of different things to a lot of different people I'm sure, but to the working parents it's the day when there's no daycare. Two working parents and no school... GIGI?! Granna?! Help!

Ahhh, but this story is different...

You see Ross volunteered to stay home and have a date day with the girls.

Mic check.

Yep. You heard right. 2 girls. 1 daddy.

For their activity Ross decided to bring the girls to see and be seen by my office downtown and then go eat lunch and go to Discovery Green park. We had such a fun time and of course took lots of pictures.

Claire working

Claire loved my big calculator













"Need do working Mom"

At Pappasito's waiting for tacos. "Where is them?"

"My tongue is purple mom" "No baby it's not"



As we walked back to the car Claire said "I'm sleepy. Mom come home for nap too?" I told her there was no nap time in Mommy's big white building :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...