Graeme’s Run

Sunday, February 11, 2018
Another year, another great annual heart run in memory of Graeme! Robby and Steph put so much love and effort into this event, it truly makes it special. We’re thankful we could participate and support this nobel cause. I’m fairly certain the soaked ground didn’t phase anyone :) I like to think I made the double-stroller medal podium, but that’s probably wishful thinking considering an 8-year old blew by me. I told Claire she was running next year...



"Where's my running snack mom?"






Paige loved the band



Paige watching Mason play the cowbell

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...