2020?

Sunday, January 05, 2020
Wait, it's 2020? It's like I've been a weird time warp caused by the flu for the last 10 days, where everyday is ground hog day: Sleep, eat because others are doing it, sleep, repeat. Thankfully my mom was in town, so I could sleep and rest and Ross wasn't solo with the kiddos. But then Claire and Ross got sick too. And before you ask, we ALL had our flu shots this season.

This sickness has been quite humbling, at the height of half marathon training and getting completely struck down and confined to bed for over a week. I still feel quite weak/exhausted. Please take this as a reminder to get your flu shot every year! Hope I'll be getting back to work (and blogging) this week.

And better late than never...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...