Sideline Cheering

Monday, January 20, 2020
Did I mention it was 44 at the start line? I ran with gloves and a headband and kept 'em on the whole way, never really feeling like I warmed up. We experienced a 15-20 mile per hour head wind on the back half of the Half, right where the cheering section was stationed. :) Who knew headwind could feel like elevation?

Little one looks sooo cold in all these pictures!



You can almost hear Ross saying "Paige turn the sign around" and instead she turns herself around.

 Claire looked like she was loving the cold weather, BUT she had on an extra layer. And she was born in Alaska.

Paige was born in Houston and not digging the weather at all. Oh, my baby needs a hat and a blanket! I mean look at this face...

Saw Uncle Jeff and Aunt Danielle run by!

 Mommy was in the zone, not realizing the cheering crew was right there!

Until I heard a loud, mad Ross version of my name "LIZ!" and I turned around. "Hi my babies!"

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...