Daisy Claire

Monday, January 27, 2020
It’s Girl Scout cookie time! It’s Claire first year as a (Daisy) Girl Scout, so we will be learning about how the cookie process works, but Claire is ready.

For example, on FaceTime tonight with Gigi and pop pop:

C- You like cookies Gigi? I have some. What kinds to you want?
G- I'll have a 1 box of thin mints and 1 box of Caramel Delites
C- Ok. So you want 2 boxes of thin mints and 2 boxes of caramel Gigi?
G- No. I want 1 thin mint, 1 Caramel, and how about you choose another for me?
C- Ok 3 boxes. Can I talk to Pop Pop?
C- Pop Pop you want to buy some cookies?
C- That will cost some money

so funny.




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...