Multi-Tasking

Wednesday, March 19, 2014
I've been working on taking some newborn pictures of baby girl, but it's so much harder to do when you're a mommy...imagine that. Here's a peek into my days right now: feed the baby, change diapers, pump breastmilk, sneak in naps, take care of the injured pup, shower, and remember to eat. Are you sure other people have had babies before me? You mean I'm not the only mommy that feels like a milk machine? Good thing Gigi is here helping me get the hang of things! She's been helping take shifts with Claire, cooking, cleaning, and keeping my sanity.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the pictures and a little video I sent Dad today...



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...