Road to recovery

Monday, March 17, 2014
So there are many things about labor & delivery that I didn't know until having a baby 12 days ago. There has been quite a learning curve since being back at home with a baby also.

Last week we had a hiccup when I started having severe abdominal pain and had to go to the ER (With baby Claire in tow). Turns out I had a uterus infection, more common in women whose water breaks before labor. This sidelined me for days leaving Ross solo with the baby. After another couple days I was diagnosed with a bladder infection. I asked mom to fly up early to help out and it made such a difference having another helping hand. I am feeling much better now and am getting my mobility back. 

Baby Claire is totally worth it though :)



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...