Labor & Delivery

Monday, March 10, 2014
I was admitted to the hospital just before midnight on Monday March 3 after my water broke. We waited to see if my contractions would kick in naturally until lunchtime on Tuesday. They didn't, so to get things started I got a gradual dose of Petosin, a drug used to induce labor. The contractions really got under way around 2pm and I got an epideral around 3:30pm. I started the "pushing" phase at 6:30pm and Claire arrived at 8:38pm.

It was the hardest physical exertion I've ever experienced and I have new respect for Momma's :)







The Huebel family has grown in size!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...