Spud: 38 weeks

Sunday, June 05, 2016
At 38 weeks pregnant I'm feeling so done. But... Baby Girl is the one calling the shots and she's still enjoying Mommy's belly. So we wait.



So my other Momma's out there here are my symptoms of the week: mild lower back pain, pelvic pressure, nausea, hot flashes, insatiable thirst, antsy, heartburn, swollen hands/feet. So close now!

A trip to the hair salon is just what I needed. I think the 2 inches they chopped off made me feel 5 lbs lighter also :)


Mini-me and I played dress up this weekend. First matching outfits! Success! Claire was so excited, super cute. Ross wasn't sure what to make of it. Either were the other shoppers at Target.




Pretty soon we'll need 3 pairs of matching stretch pants, assuming Ross wants to skip out. :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...