Spud: 40 weeks

Sunday, June 19, 2016
Well I never anticipated being in this situation, but Baby Girl is LATE! Apparently it's not too common for second time mommies who had baby #1 at 38.5 weeks to have a late baby #2, but I'm hoping this extra time in my belly means she is more ready for the world. (READ: Does not have colic like big sister)!




I'm not quite sure how to describe the 40+ week aches and pains, but they're FOR REAL. There is such limited space for baby to move, which translates to more aches and pains for Momma. For example, I think I'm averaging 8 trips to the potty during the night which means waking up feeling fairly sleep deprived.

On the brightside, the anxiety about my water breaking at the office wasn't realized. I worked my last day on Friday and it was thankfully uneventful :) Another worry was making sure there was someone to watch Claire if things escalated in the middle of the night. This fear has now passed because we have grandparents staying the next couple nights.

So, there's basically nothing to be anxious about anymore.

Except the whole birth thing...

I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...