Spud: 39 weeks

Sunday, June 12, 2016
Yes, little baby girl is still in my belly. The 40 week mark, also known as the DUE DATE, is at the end of this week. On the bright side, we know we're within 2 weeks of meeting this baby!




On the downside, I have been subject to extreme mood swings and spontaneous crying, which I would like to blame on my overall lack of sleep. Like today when I couldn't get my rain boots off my feet by myself....

Then, with impeccable timing, there will be a moment of extreme cuteness, curtesy of Claire, that makes every last minute of the pregnant lady blues melt away and reminds me all over why there is a baby in my belly. For example, putting on her make-up next to mom. (FYI Claire's make-up is colored foam and looks ridiculously real, but is not real in any way).


"Mommy need mirror" "Dis eyeshadow"


"My do it Mommy" "Daddy need help open"

Claire's vocabulary continues to amaze me.

Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm totally on board and ready to have another GIRL!!!!! Let's do this Baby Spud!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...