HEB Curbside pick-up

Sunday, July 31, 2016
I was not paid to write this post-- promise.

HEB is pretty amazing and we live 1 mile from the Houston flagship store. However, such a great store comes at a price. It is one of the most difficult traffic patterns during peak hours and oooooh the crowds. Sometimes you flat out can't even find a spot. The store is also so big that there's no, "pop in and out" kinda trip. We pretty much avoid this HEB altogether and settle for the alternatives, which are either more expensive (Whole Foods) or not as good (sorry Kroger).

Enter HEB curbside pick-up.

For an additional $3 M-Th or $4.50 F-Su, you can do your shopping online and someone will shop for you, then load your groceries in your car at your pick-up time. Yes, I said SHOP FOR YOU!

I pulled up to the designated curbside pick-up area, which was deserted. There was a nifty screen at each parking spot which allowed you to enter your phone number or order number. Then a person came out with my bags and I left. The round trip took me about 15 min from house to store and back.

I'm sold!






No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...