Evolution of the Huebel Hammock

Sunday, July 24, 2016
When I look back at old blog posts I realize how amazing it is to have essentially a photo journal type diary of life for the past 7+ years. I've learned so much about blog formatting and photography over the years. The content has definitely changed through time, but it's also a reflection of exactly what's going on in my life at the time. For example the Huebel Hammock has shifted from a mostly food/dog/travel blog to mostly a kiddo blog. Why? Because I'm a Momma and I want to make sure I archive lots of pictures of the family on the blog. I also hope I can get some time back for other hobbies like cooking to provide some additional diversity to the blog :)

I like to make the effort to go back in time on the blog every so often. I hope the Blogger platform will make this easier to do in the future!

7 years ago- Seeing a blog post in the very beginning makes me smile :)
6 years ago- Still our favorite shrimp recipe
5 years ago- Check out these Alaska Pictures!
4 years ago- Our favorite foods in Anchorage
3 years ago- Chicken Enchiladas
2 years ago- July 4th, Alaska style
1 year ago- Daddy's girl. These lakehouse pictures of Claire and Ross melt my heart

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...