Arriving at the Hospital

Sunday, July 10, 2016
I had perhaps a different birth story than I anticipated simply because I was induced rather than rushing to the hospital in labor. My doctor felt most comfortable delivering baby sometime between 40w 4d and 41 weeks, so that's exactly what we did. We went into Texas Children's Women's Pavilion around 8 AM Tuesday June 21 when we got a call from the head nurse that my bed/room was all ready.


After answering what seemed like 2 hours worth of questions I got started on Pitosin and antibiotics at 11 AM. I asked for the epidural at 2 and got it around 3pm, then the doctor broke my water around 3:30. She told me I was about 7 cm dilated and that she'd be back to check on me in a couple hours.





To be continued... :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...