Birthday

Monday, September 26, 2016
Looking back at Timehop pictures I've been in some awesome locations during my birthday, by design :) Last year it was Spain and the year before it was Hawaii. This year was Houston...but we're going to Puerto Rico next month, does that count?!

Anyway, we may be home, but I had a great birthday. I was completely surprised. Somehow Ross got my girlfriends to our house for dinner without me knowing. And he picked up food. All capped with an ice cream cake curtesy of Steph. So fun. Let's do it again tomorrow?

The excitement has me all worn out. Till next time!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...