Claire Firsts

Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Some "Firsts" make a Momma's heart sing. For example, the first poo poop in the big potty. I was so excited I think I may have scared Claire. Anyway, we were in the car for a cinnamon milkshake reward immediately. Good thing Goode Company BBQ is a stones throw away from our house :)


Some "Firsts" make a Momma so so sad. Like when her baby girl falls at school and gets a fat lip, bloody mouth, and her cute little front tooth gets shoved up into the gum. Those phone calls are the pits. "It's daycare calling about Claire..."

Noooooo!

We had to make an emergency trip to the dentist. After some x-rays the dentist said that only time will tell the extent of the injury. We will just have to wait and see. My poor baby. I'm so thankful her injury wasn't worse and that she didn't hurt her eyes or something. I am trying to keep things in perspective, but it's hard. Claire was the one who kept saying to me "Don't be sad Mommy, be happy" and "Ice cream makes it feel better."

Boo Boo Mouth

At the dentist

Claire is such a tough girl, but she will always be my baby!

Claire, get better!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...