Light the Night

Monday, September 19, 2016
Just wanted to pass along a message from Ross's momma, who is coordinating a Light the Night "team" to walk in memory of Ross's dad, Lee Huebel.  Here are the details:

************
Dear family and friends,
     I want to invite my family and friends to join me again this year in support of my fundraising efforts to find cures for the treatment of lymphoma and leukemia.  Would you consider joining me in this fight to save lives in Lee's memory?  You can walk with me , and/or make a donation to the RLH team (Remembering Lee Huebel team), and/or pray for the elimination of this disease.  Details are below.

Details:
Saturday October 8 at 5:30 PM
University of Houston

For more info, or to donate online, visit http://pages.lightthenight.org/txg/Houston16/LHuebel

      If you plan to walk with our team, please let me know. I will be providing a light picnic supper for us to enjoy together prior to the actual walk. Please feel free to invite anyone to join us!

     Some of you have already committed to walking and have given donations. Thank you so, so very much! I'm sending this info to inform you of the light supper I will be providing.  If you have walked with me in previous years, make sure you note that the location of the walk has changed to University of Houston.

Thank you dear ones! Laura

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...