Daily Report

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
The girls school just started doing online daily reports and it has rocked my world. For example, when I'm at work I get a notification on my phone when baby P eats so I know it's time to pump. The report also summarizes the day which helps me ask Claire questions at the dinner table. We can read about the potty, or in Claire's case lack thereof. 

As apart of this new digital format they send pictures of the girls, which is the best thing ever to working mommy and daddy. Look at the description at the bottom...
 I mean how cute is that Doctor?

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...