Brewing

Monday, January 09, 2017
Ross has been brewing beer for a couple years now and surprisingly I've never blogged about it. Over the years he's accumulated quite a few gadgets and tools to make the whole process more efficient. Ross usually begins to brew after the girls go to bed and it takes a good 5 hours from start to finish. Keep in mind there's a lot of conversation and beer drinking going on during the process. Ross informed me there is an unwritten rule that you have to drink beer while you brew beer. Ha.

Here's some pictures from a few weekends ago when Brandon came over to visit and help Ross brew and learn a couple tricks along the way because he's starting to brew also.


They're eating Christmas Cookies

The brewing is half in the garage and half in my kitchen. I would love that ratio to change to 100% outside because I want my kitchen back.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...