Tried and True: Reverse Osmosis Filtration

Monday, January 30, 2017
What a boring title right?

Living in Alaska we were blessed with delicious public drinking water. I mean we're talking ice cold right out of the tap and tasty too. Basically glacier water. Anyway, fast forward to living back in Houston where drinking water = blah bleh blah. I didn't think I was a water snob, but Alaska changed me in more ways than one. I hated the Houston faucet water and even a Brita wasn't cutting it. Coincidentally, Ross was having difficulty brewing beer in Texas also because the water quality wasn't as good. And if someone or something messes with Ross's beer making, action ensues.

Enter this under-the-counter, reverse osmosis filtration system.
I heard about these when I was in Midland because you can't drink the tap water there, so homes are usually equipped with an RO system. I can vouch for this one- the water tastes amazing. I spend so much time on the blog sharing my favorite recipes, it only seemed fair that I also share one of my favorite finds. We've had ours for a year and we just changed the filters. If you could have seen how dirty these filters were I bet you'd be more sold on this gadget too.

No more Brita or bottled water, Horray!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...