February Arrives!

Wednesday, February 01, 2017
T.G.I.F= Thank. Goodness. It's. February.

It was touch and go more than a couple times for me in January. And I am so ready to move on. What better way to usher in some positivity than with a birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

Jeffrey has taken some hints from my "how to be so cool" book and discovered how to really stretch birthdays out. You know, so that it's more like "Happy Birthmonth" and less like "Happy Birthday" :) Jeffrey met me downtown and we walked to a brand new (open for 3 days kinda new) French restaurant right on Discovery Green, called Brasserie du Parc. It was right in the heart of all the Superbowl Live activity so we did some people watching for sure. This restaurant has a to-go window where you can order sweet or savory crepes to take to the park across the street. All I could think was "Claire is going to love this on our park/fountain days this summer!"

Nutella/Banana Crepe

And this happened:

I'm not a Tweeter on Twitter, but if I was these might be appropriate captions for this photo:
#myhusbandisthebest
#RossRules
#happywife
#itsfreakinfebruary
#goodbyejanblues
#Floristflowers

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...