Random Tues Thoughts

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

*I wish I could go to bed before 10 pm every night. However, it's usually close to 11pm when I remember this.
*Balayage? do you know what that is? I learned this word last week when I got my haircut. Here's the wikipedia definition:
Balayage is a technique for highlighting the hair in which the dye is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect.
*Blue Bell's new ice cream flavor "Ice Cream Cone" leaves lots to be desired. I'm good with the dark chocolate covered waffle cone bits, but the vanilla ice cream needs a boost. And there's a giant blob of chocolate fudge in the middle. Can we spread that out? I mean if you switch the ice cream base to Homemade vanilla and added magic shell throughout it'd be perfect
*Roma sprained her ankle and we tried to let it heal on it's own. But it's not. Vet and xrays tomorrow.
*Disappointment is repeatedly one of the most difficult emotions for me to handle. What's yours?
*Claire turns 3 on Saturday, what?!!!!
*Paige now knows how to wave goodbye. no more little teeny tiny baby here.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...