Old Friend

Thursday, February 16, 2017
Out of the blue I got this email today:

Hi Liz
This is peace izabayo from houston Texas moved to New Mexico right after you guys moved to Alaska.
I been thinking about you guys a lot. Looking back how far I have came, and how you guys used to come home every-weekend with food, hygiene supplies and clothes.... I never got chance to say thank you!
Thank you very very much!
I miss you very much, I have sooooooo much to tell you, you were a big sister I never had❤❤❤ say hello to everyone.

Thanks,
Peace Izabayo


It warmed my heart, made my day, and humbled me all at once. Peace is a special girl who's family of 8 had a pretty rough go at life as refugees starting over in Houston. Take a look back at this blog bio of the family.

So good to hear from her.




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...