Claire quotes

Tuesday, January 03, 2017
"I'm going to have boobies one day so that I can feed Paige Renae"

"I like this dinner Mommy, Good Job"

"My hair in the way- I can't turn on my listening ears"

"I'm Claire Bear"

"My name Claire Avery Heeeeebel, but my teachers say Hubble. I need tell Miss J and Miss Brenda it's not Hubble. No I not."

I got some ant bites on my hand and immediately Claire flipped into Mommy Mode- "It's gonna be ok Mommy. You need Band-aid. make it all better. Here I kiss it. It's ok mommy. feel better soon"

To her stuffed animal "you not listening bunny, I'm going to put you in the brown chair"

Me: "Claire it's time for bath"
Claire: "No not yet, in 2 days"

Me: "Do you want 5 M&M's or 10 M&M's"
Claire: 5
Me: Do you want 1 five or 2 fives
Claire: 5
Me: Do you want this many (5 fingers) or this many (10 fingers)
Claire: all of them

Claire got some new hair clips and says "I look so pretty"










No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...