Claire Uncensored

Monday, August 21, 2017
Claire-ness this week:

Looking at my wedding rings- "Dad I'm so glad you gave Mommy this ring. It's beautiful"

Watching gymnastics on TV with Ross- "Dad, she's wearing gloves like Elsa" "Her clothes are so sparkly" "She looks so pretty" "She looks like Captain America" "I like her hair bun" "I can't hear the music Dad"

While eating dinner- "I'm going to get married to my sister and wear a white dress"

As I'm hugging her- "Mom I'm growed up. When I'm even bigger I'm not going to live here anymore. You will be very sad?"

In the kitchen helping Ross make pizza- "Who is this man on the flour and why he got gloves on?" Ross-"That's King Arthur"

Talking to Paige- "You're not being a good baby Paige. I'm going to put you in the brown chair"

At dinner talking about my upcoming trip to Midland- "Mom I'm never going to let you go"

At bedtime when it's Ross's turn to snuggle with Claire and I get sad- "It's ok mom don't be sad. Do you need a hug? Do you need me to get you? I will snuggle with you the next time"

My favorite Claire funny pronunciations right now are Girl (Gorle) and Squirrel (sqarllel).

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...