Ranking Breakfast

Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Everyone has a favorite breakfast food... and it's usually not what you eat Monday thru Friday :) For example, I eat yogurt with frozen fruit topped with granola, nuts, and raisins at work every morning. So when I go out for breakfast the yogurt with fix'ins usually doesn't appeal to me, I tend to go for an omelet. I would say Claire's favorite has become Kolaches- cheese + eggs, need I say more? :) Ross's favorite is breakfast tacos or eggs with bacon. So with such an egg-oriented family, imagine my surprise that my littlest munchkin does not like eggs. Paige Renea can eat Pop Pop's belgian waffles all day long, but keep those eggs away! What's your favorite breakfast food?

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...