Sock Mittens

Tuesday, August 01, 2017
I never thought I'd be "that" parent. But tonight I taped socks on Claire's hands so she wouldn't suck her fingers. I'm in bed reflecting on this and wondering if I crossed some invisible line with this act, essentially turning into "that" parent?

This is a snapshot of Claire when I woke up this morning. She ditched her sock "mittens" during the night and had the shriveled fingers to show for it.


But with a little tape we are finger free so far tonight.

So I guess what I'm saying is, if this works then I'm going to have to be ok with being "that" parent, at least for a little while :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...