Mars and Venus

Monday, August 14, 2017
Men and woman can be on completely different planets sometimes. Here's my example from this evening.

E: "I'm trying on new clothes, but I don't want you to look at me. This is me time"
R: "But I want to see the new clothes"

A few minutes later while I'm analyzing my reflection in the mirror-
E: "Ugg I still have a post-baby bump going on"
R: "It's a little bump"

I look at Ross and he's smiling like he just complemented me.
E: "WHAT??!"
R: "What? It's a VERY little bump"
E: "You said I have a bump?!!"
R: "No, you said you had a bump. I'm just agreeing"
E: "OMG stop talking and don't look at me!!"

Seriously?!

Well I can kinda see both sides.

I feel like this may become a regular blog feature :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...