Baked Rigatoni with Sausage, Squash, and Kale

Wednesday, September 18, 2013
I can't seem to get enough pasta these days-- which definitely isn't a food I normally gravitate towards. Anyway, I was looking for a dish I could do all the prep for the night before. I found this baked pasta recipe in one of Moms cookbooks and took a picture. Turned out, it was delicious! The most time consuming aspect was dicing the butternut squash. Oye Vey!

I used fat free half and half to lighten it up a bit.

I failed to get a stellar picture, so you'll have to just trust me on this one...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...