Labor Day in Houston

Monday, September 09, 2013
Ross and I spent Labor Day week in Houston, but vacations always come to an end... Back in Anchorage now.

We had a nice trip spending time with family and friends. I also got to experience my first Aggie football game at Kyle Field in College Station. It was lots of fun despite the heat (104 degrees!!), but I promise I have no regrets about being a Longhorn. :)

We took Mom to the Huebel Lakehouse for a couple days while Dad was on a work trip. Here's some lakehouse pictures.









Hope you had a nice weekend too!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...