Bump at 24 & 25 weeks

Wednesday, December 04, 2013
I'm 6+ months pregnant now and sprout is really growing. I frequently feel baby moving around in my belly (aka "dance parties").  There are good days where I almost forget about the belly, but there are bad days where I can't comfortably work out and I have lots of cramps. I think that's about standard, but it's a scary new world for a first time momma.

Week 24: Sprout is the size of a corn on the cob


Week 25: Sprout is the size of a acorn squash


Sprout weighs over a pound now and my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. It all sounds crazy, I'm with you!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...