Bump at 27 Weeks

Thursday, December 19, 2013
It's week 27 and Sprout is the size of a head of cauliflower. Sprout weighs about 2 lbs and is so active inside my belly. I actually let out a noise at work because a little punch caught be so off guard. What? You didn't feel that too??! :)

27 weeks also marks the beginning of the third trimester!! I'm having more trouble bending down and getting up off the couch. Bye bye ab muscles. I've had to really scale back my workouts because I get round ligament pain (ie what supports the belly). I've also had insomnia, which apparently is a common side effect of pregnancy. I wonder when my next decent nights sleep will be?


Feeling full and fat. It happens.


A couple more months until we get to meet Sprout!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...