Bump at 26 weeks

Thursday, December 12, 2013
It's week 26 and Sprout is the length of a zucchini. I guess the pregnancy tracker couldn't come up with a fruit or veggie the size of Sprout so they went with length instead. I've really been feeling baby move around, especially at bedtime. Sometimes the "thumps" are so big that I look around thinking, "Did anyone else feel that??" It's kinda like a little earthquake tremor... that only you feel and other people look at you like you're crazy.

I'm going to have a cold belly this winter because none of my jackets will close now!




On another note, Ross and I just passed our "Living in Alaska 3 year Anniversary." Time flies!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...