Happy Hour at home

Thursday, December 04, 2014
It's only the middle of the week, what? Why is it so hard returning from a holiday?

On another note, I thought I'd share an idea for some weekend fun...

Ross and I really enjoy cheese appetizer plates at the fancy pants restaurants. Like this one:

5 cheese plate at Crow's Nest

Now that we have a little baby girl, we don't get a chance to get out for date nights as much anymore so we thought, why not have happy hour at home? We wait for Claire to go night night at 7pm and then we assemble. Cheese, prosciutto, mole sausage, roasted nuts, fresh fruit, honey, balsamic, EVOO, fresh bread, and dried fruit.

We are lucky because we have a neat little gourmet meat/cheese store nearby. I think my all time favorite cheese is called Midnight Moon.

So go to the cheese store and start exploring the options and then invite me over for happy hour!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...