Who's Got a Beard that's Long and White?

Monday, December 08, 2014
I didn't think I was going to succumb to the "Mom pressure" for the obligatory picture with Santa, but I did. It was "Santa Day" at work so I really couldn't say no... I mean Santa was in the lobby, so I had to do it...

Check out the picture progression:
Step 1: Sit in Santa's lap

Step 2: Scope out Santa's beard

Step 3: Realize Mom left me with the scary bearded man

Step 4: Done. I'll tell you my list next year Santa.

We had to wait for ~30 minutes in line for Santa and it was in the evening, so we were working against the odds. Claire wouldn't crack a smile for anything.





Mom had fun though :)


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...