Ross's New Hobby

Thursday, December 11, 2014
Ross has a new hobby. It's not that he went looking for one, but it happened anyway. Here's how it all began...

For my birthday I asked for a baking stone aka a pizza stone. Ross decided that he wanted to make more of a gift basket out of the pizza stone gift by getting me some of the tools and some literature to go with it. Ross bought a pizza peel and did some research on cookbooks and came up with "American Pie, My Search for the Perfect Pizza" by Peter Reinhart. When Ross finally gave me this present he was way more amped up about homemade pizza than I was. And a new hobby was born. I'm totally not complaining because I've been taste testing a lot of pizza. Who knew crust was such an art? I've enjoyed tasting many more adventurous toppings than we are normally privy to, even at Moose's Tooth :)

Here are the pizzas from "Alaska" themed pizza night:

Smoked Salmon Pizza with a Dill/Sour Cream sauce

Caribou Sausage pizza



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...