No Sprinkles?

Wednesday, April 06, 2016
You can only put off going to the grocery store for so long, especially when you have to feed a little one. So after a night of eating "breakfast for dinner" Ross offered to go to the store. Perfect!! I love avoiding the store so this plan really works for me :) So we made a list and he took off, however I sent him a text with a couple additional items almost immediately after he left. On this second list was rainbow sprinkles and dark chocolate peanut M&M's.  Very specific. I have been thinking about these 2 items all day.

So when Ross comes home from the store without these items I am so mad and annoyed and frustrated. Why can't Ross remember things??! Argh. I feel ready to throw an all out 2 year old tantrum. Yes, over M&M's and sprinkles. Now I am going to have to blame Baby Huebel for this reaction because I have to assign blame somewhere and it most certainly can't be my own issue.

Poor Ross felt so bad he offered to go out and get them for me. Don't worry, I said no. But secretly I wanted to say yes.

10 more weeks to go. Let's just hope we don't have too many more of these incidents. :)

Update:  Ross just reminded me that he forgot these items was because I failed to have any pens in my car, which he took to the store, so that he could cross items off the grocery list which threw him off his game.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...