Rocking Chair

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Grampie, also known as Great Grampie, made Claire a very special rocking chair. Claire likes to move it into the family room to watch Elmo's World while she's eating her snack.


Claire will also point out the flowers painted on "Claire's Chair"


The rocking chair arrived with a very sweet note:

Dear Claire, I have made a rocking chair for you. I hope that you have lots of fun rocking in it. I am also sending you my love and my hope that you will have a long and happy life just like I have had! Love from your great grandfather, Richard.

So special!

Heres's a couple more "action shots" of Claire rocking. 


Thank you for the thoughtful gift Great Grampie! We will treasure this rocking chair for many years to come :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...