Spud: 31 weeks

Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Baby girl weighs almost 4 lbs, however I can promise you I've gained more weight than that! Prior to 30 weeks you go to the OB every 4 weeks. At 30 weeks you start going to the doctor every 2 weeks and at 36 weeks that increases to weekly appointments. My hands are slightly swollen, but I'm still able to wear my rings. I have noticed increased heartburn and breathlessness. I mean I am really huffing and puffing after going up the stairs with my favorite 36 lb weight.. err toddler.



The weeks are melting away. I can (and can't) wait to meet her!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...