Claire-isms

Sunday, January 14, 2018
Here's the most recent installment of Claire-isms:

C: "Mom I need some more gasoline on my face" - She was trying to say VASOLINE

Ross: "Granna is on a cruise right now, which is a just really really big boat"
C: "Is she getting married?"- Claire has been obsessed with the Little Mermaid, Arial and the Prince get married on a big boat at the end of the movie

C: "There are so many girls in my life but only one boy"
Eliz: "Which boy is that?"
C: "My daddy"

C: "Mom you need to sit there and Dad needs to sit next to you because you're married"

I think they must have studied the number 1000 in school this week because everything is 1000. "Mom can you count to 1000?" "1000 times no" "I'll be ready for nap in 1000 minutes"

Eliz: "Please get your water cup and bring it over here"
C: "You can just get it Mom"

C: "Mom, let's see if these shoes fit"
Eliz: "They do but they're pink, with a big bow. Daddy won't like them"
C: "We do not have to tell him Mom"

C: "Mom, what do I need to eat to have a treat?"
Eliz: "Eat your asparagus"
C: "But MOM, they're so smelly"

C: "What's important?" - Claire goes around her plate asking if each item is important or not.

C: "It's so spicy Mom!?" -After taking a drink of my LaCroix

Claire has really been picking up on where we're going when we're in the car together. "Mom this is the way we go to get to church. Mom my dentist is in there right?" It's so neat to see her development!






No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...