Merry Christmas to Us

Sunday, January 07, 2018
Ross and I decided to gift ourselves something we've been wanting for awhile... an outdoor kitchen! It's nothing more than a built-in grill with a direct natural gas line, but it is just what we were wanting. Check out the progress pictures and the final result!

We used a stock granite for better prices.  I went to the granite store and these were my choices. Can you guess which one I chose?

I chose "Galaxy Yellow", in the middled on the right :) Wanted lots of movement in the granite so it hopefully wouldn't show dirt as easily.



Using Austin Limestone






No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...